Thursday, October 13, 2005

Caddy, give me that club I bought in Toronto

So, it's two in the morning and I have a double shot of Canada House sitting in front of me.

It smells a little bit like rubbing alcohol ... that's a good thing isn't it?

It tastes rather smooth, warm going down.

Back when I used to drink more often. Back when I was in the air force. Back when I was stationed in Japan I read somewhere that if you laid an empty whiskey bottle on it's side you could coax an extra shot out of it. It didn't work, but it sounded almost logical enough that it could.

I remember writing a poem once when I was really drunk. The only thing I can remember is part of a line that refered to sleeping with Mimsy Mouse.

I feel like I am part of a drinking experiment from one of those films they used to show in Drivers Education class.
You will notice after just one ounce of alcohol boz's reflexes are already noticeably impaired.

I once went blind at a xmas party from mixing booze with champagne. It was only a temporary affliction.

I don't think this is making me sleepier.

Maybe I'll read that Judy Blume novel after all.

And take up tap dancing.

It feels like a holiday.

I once had to chug a whole bottle of sake as part of an initiation of sorts when I first arrived in Japan. I ended up passed out in the hallway just outside the benjo. I think benjo means toilet, anyway, that's what I was passed out just outside of.

This is nice, just sitting back and talking with ya'll.

It's two twenty two and I just finished my drink.

Anybody want to play some cards?

Fine, I'm going out for a smoke!!!

Don't wait up.

Nobody understands me ...

No comments: