Sunday, October 30, 2005

I feel for you, no seriously

How I spent my summer vacation first day back on eastern standard time.
1. Sleeping as long as possible, you see, that's the key to avoiding the jet lag associated with the time change, sleep, sleep, sleep.
2. Wearing my pair of mis-matched socks, it's not like I'm leaving the house or anything.
3. Taking the really smelly trash out.
4. Shaking my head at just how bad the Detroit Lions are.
5. Checking my lymph node to see if the swelling has gone down, it has.
6. Talking to my brother-in-law on the phone, no not the one who sounds like Dan Rather, the other one down in Flint, and assuring him that the house is alright. He really worries about the house being alright.
7. Paying bills, well, I'll do that later on tonight, but at least I am thinking about it.
8. Ignoring the voices in my head that say Kill ... Kill ... Kill.
9. Listening to the voices in my head that say Eat ... Eat ... Eat.
10. Reconsidering listening to the voices in my head that say Kill ... Kill ... Kill because my next door neighbor is using his 400 horsepower leaf blower right outside my window.

No comments: