Monday, October 03, 2005

Indifference on a small scale

I should go out today.
They are talking about record breaking high temperatures.
That means the low 80's, which I guess means this is Indian Summer.
Sorry, I had to go jiggle the handle thingie on the toilet.
So yeah, it looks like I've got another day or so of shorts weather, and is it really October already?
I really should go out.
Yeah, I really should go out.
Really.
Hey, my new shoes that I ordered from Zappos should get here today.
But seriously, I should go out today.
I should break out my Henry Miller t-shirt and hit the road.
No reason for me to hang around here all day.
I finished the laundry yesterday, and I got it all folded too.
I folded it while I was watching this really bad Kurt Russell movie on FX last night.
Yeah, I'm going out in a few minutes.
I shaved last night, and it would be a shame to waste it.
So yeah, I'm going back to bed, I mean I'm going out.
Just let me find a couple mixed CDs and I am out of here.
Later ...

No comments: