Friday, October 28, 2005

The lymph node that ate Cincinnati

So, I bit the inside of my mouth big time last night, and it HURT, but eventually it stopped hurting so I forgot about it.
When I got up this morning everything was fine like strawberry wine so I went about my daily routine which usually consists of trying not to go back to bed.
Then at about 1:15 this afternoon I went in to shave and when I was washing my face the whole right side of my face hurt and my throat for my ear down to my chin was swollen.
I asked my new BFF Dan-o what I should do and he told me I should go to the doctor.
So, yeah, like anyway, when the doctor checked me out he said that my lymph node was infected and it was probably because of the bite, so he gave me a prescription for an antibiotic and said if it wasn't better in a week to ten days to give him a call and we'd go from there.
But yeah, it's probably from the bite, or maybe from my sinus, but it is my lymph node, and it is infected, and I've already taken the first dose of my antibiotic, and my adrenaline rush is slowly receding, and I think the antibiotic is making me drowsy, and yeah, I can already notice the swelling going down a little bit, and it was probably a good idea that I went over there today, and while I was there I asked about a flu shot and .............

No comments: