Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Drivin' the Double Nickel

I should have been a shoe model.



I did go out today. I went for a ride through the country, with the windows rolled down and a Buddy Holly Compilation CD in the player, and of course I sang along, and along, and along, and along, I mean it's Buddy Freakin' Holly, how can you help but sing along.
But yeah, that's about all I did was drive, and sing, and look at all the pumpkins for sale at the side of the road. Well, I did stop for a Diet Pepsi, and I rolled my eyes when the cashier called me Honey, I mean, why do they always call me Honey, do I look like a Honey, do I talk like a Honey, do I walk like a Honey???
I'm more a Darlin' type, don't you think.
So anyway, that was my day, and when I got home there was a package waiting for me.
It was my brand new Doc Martens from Zappppppppppppppppos.
Talk among yourselves.

No comments: