Thursday, October 06, 2005

Look what they've done to my hair Ma!

My first leave June 1969. I was just out of basic and had just turned nineteen, and isn't MB looking motherly!



Home on leave just before xmas in front of my parents first artificial tree, with the Santa Claus of DOOM hanging on the wall. I was so proud of my non-regulation home on leave sideburns, and if you squint you might be able to see my first attempt at a mustache.



Me and one of my nephews. I wonder if I got that new 8 Track I was hinting at!!! Also, check out the new shoes that I bought at an actual shoe store in East Detroit.
The ladies love a man with stylish shoes.



Family portrait. The old man, my sister wearing a skirt that is way too short, me, my other sister just before her audition for the role of the Mother on Little House on the Prairie, and MB sporting a bit of a gothic look.

No comments: