Sunday, May 15, 2005

You've got my back

In the past couple of days I have gotten a few emails and IM's asking what the fuck is wrong with me.
Seriously, honestly, and beyond a shadow of a doubt, nothing is wrong with me.
I'm just trying to write some different stuff, explore different things, let the dark side peek through for awhile.
I am happy, see me grin, see it, see it, see it!!!!
I mean how many Top Ten Dumb Things I Did In Jr High School lists can I do?
I mean how many pictures of Jennifer Jason Leigh, Milla Jovovich, and Shalom Harlow can I post?
I mean how many times can I write about what a lovable goof I am?
Umm, those are rhetorical questions. I don't expect an answer, well unless you want to, but why would you, but you could, but still ...
But anyway, I'm good, actually, except for the back thing I am fantastic, well, mostly fantastic, most of the time.
And yeah, thanks for the concern, seriously, I mean it, but yeah, you can cut back on the novenas.
Really, seriously, thanks.

No comments: