Friday, May 06, 2005

Tab b into slot a

MRI today.
It sucked.
After twenty minutes pulled me out from the belly of the beast and told me that they had to give me an injection that would highlight my spine on the films.
Dufus came from the lab to inject me.
Tried my right forearm, missed the vein.
Tried the back of my right wrist, missed the vein.
MRI tech kicked the dufus out and she hit a vein in my left arm.
Stuffed me back in the belly of the beast for another twenty minutes.
Finished.
Came home and complained all day.
Yeah, dufus made sure that when he put the cotton ball over my wrist that he taped over a good three inches of hair.
I guess that's it.

I'll be listening to Leonard Cohen's Song From A Room and trying to remember what it was like to be nineteen years old.
A Bunch of Lonesome Heroes

No comments: