Monday, May 23, 2005

Win a date with Tad Hamilton

I'm trying to stay awake.
I'm trying not to go on a spending spree.
I'm trying to talk myself into shaving.
I'm trying to make my bed.
I'm trying to get dressed.
I'm trying not to eat.
I'm trying not to get over wrought about the fact that the neuro-surgeon's office hasn't called yet, even though it's been seventeen days since my MRI and he has had the results since last Thursday.
I'm trying really hard not to buy a new telephone with caller ID.
Speaking of telephones ...
I have unlimited long distance calling, so if anyone wants a call from me, just leave a comment and I will get in touch.
Wow, that sounds cool.
Win a phone call from boz
Except you don't have to win.
I'm really magnanimous today, aren't I?
That phone call thing is only applies to the continental United States.
Why would anyone want me to call them?
Anyway, that's the plan, and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: