Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ten in a row on the Dave Prince show

Ten Random Songs on Media Player
1. Eve of Destruction - Barry McGuire, from the days when I was so naive that I actually gave a shit.
2. The Battle of New Orleans - Johnny Horton, all us cool kids in grade school loved this song.
3. Spirit in the Sky - Norman Greenbaum, if only religion had this much fuzztone.
4. Skinny Legs and All - Joe Tex, ya'll know the lady with skinny legs got to have somebody too.
5. Fernando - ABBA, perfect driving the back roads through the country just before dusk on a Sunday evening song.
6. Look Through Any Window - The Hollies, an anthem to voyeurism, ok, my anthem to voyeurism.
7. James K. Polk - They Might Be Giants, seriously, I knew all this stuff before I ever heard the song.
8. You Send Me - Sam Cooke, honest you do.
9. What's New Pussycat - Tom Jones, when it was hip to be hip.
10. Nowhere Man - The Beatles, fuck, what an appropriate song to end on.

No comments: