Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Kerouac and Cassidy walk into a bar carrying a penguin and the I Ching

This blog is just going to hell, isn't it.
Oh well, there's a lot of cool stuff in hell.
Like good intentions
And bad posture
And chinese fire drills
And golf balls the size of hail
And Roy Orbison's Only the Lonely
And the Angora Debs
And brown rice
And yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dog's eye
And popcorn balls
And that one album by the Jefferson Airplane
And the Pillsbury Doughboy
And two floored Woolworth's stores
And time
And a bunch of guys named Joe
And tin foil
And all things slightly off center
And green gelatin
And movies about a guy, a gal, and that thing called love
And I think I'm going to barf
And seriously I think I am
And ok not seriously
And but I am feeling a little queasy
And what the fuck am I doing up at this time of the morning/night
And my computer has updates ready to be installed
And sixties chicks
And the road goes on forever
And the party never ends
And Sonny
And Cher
And dammit, I could have sworn it was Cher
And it's an inside joke, so if you're wondering, don't
And I'm so very tired
And I love you all
And yeah, I mean all
And yeah, even you
And I'll catsup on the french fries
Good night.

No comments: