Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The whores can come

I wasn't going to mention this because frankly I am getting sick and tired of even dealing with it.
But, what the fuck.
My family doctor sent me a copy of the radiology report for my MRI from the week before last.
Ok, there is a lot of doctor speak but what it boils down to is in the radiologist's opinion I do not have a herniated disk, but instead I have moderately severe spinal stenosis.
Which I guess is like saying ...
Well, I don't know what the fuck it is like saying, just that spinal stenosis is no better, or worse, than a herniated disk.
And after reading up on it, yeah that pretty much sounds like what I have, but I'm not a fucking doctor, and I've never played a fucking doctor on TV, and when the fuck did I start talking like Al Swearengen?
Anyway, I'm going to wait till I hear from the neurosurgeon before I break into my next Shakespeare inspired soliloquy.

No comments: