Monday, May 16, 2005

What have you become

Does anybody read this anymore?
It's alright, you can tell me.
It's not like I am going to stop writing.
I'm just curious, you know, and quite frankly, I'm probably not reading your blog anymore either, if that even matters.
And what's with all these blogs that are mysteriously disappearing, or that have just quit posting.
You people know who you are.
I don't have to point you out.
So many of you used to be so good, and you had such a flow, and you wrote so well, and I enjoyed you so much, but you've just dried up, and I'm just too lazy to find new reads.
Dammit, I cultivated you people, what happened?
Ah, forget it, you never listened to me in the first place.
But shit, ehhhh!

It's 11:11, make a wish!!!
Well, it was 11:11, but it's later now ...

No comments: