Sunday, May 15, 2005

Looking for clues and shoes

I'm sitting here.
It's a little after six pm.
The game just ended, we won, but I only watched the last ten minutes, because I was sleeping, blah, blah blah.
I have an urge to get out, but it's early Sunday evening in a small town, and unless you want to go to church, a bar, or Kmart there really isn't much to do.
I thought I might drive up to Oscoda ... again,
Damn I spend so much time up there I might as well move up there, but if I moved up there I'd have to change from boz48730 to something else, and really, is it worth it?
If I went up to Oscoda I could rent a movie, and even though I have about 250 cable channels, that doesn't sound like a bad idea, what!
If you read the last post you'll remember that I am sort of trying to get into Henry Miller and there was a movie released in 1990 called Henry and June which is about the relationship Henry and his wife June had with Anais Nin, based on the novel by Anais Nin and told from Anais Nin's point of view.
The movie stars Fred Ward, yeah, the Fred Ward who played Kevin Bacon's dumber friend in Tremors, and also stars Uma Thurman as June, and another soon to be star of Pulp Fiction Maria de Medeiros, you know Bruce Willis's french girl friend in the hotel who liked pancakes, or was it ice cream, or maybe it was pancakes with ice cream, hard to tell.
Anyway, Maria de Medeiros plays Anais Nin, and damn that name is fun to type.
Anais Nin, Anais Nin, Anais Nin ... tra la la, la la.
I'm out of here.

Maria de Medeiros

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oooh, I like pancakes, or is it ice cream, or is it pancakes with ice cream.

No comments: