Sunday, May 22, 2005

Typical behavior

I was able to open the bedroom window for the first time this year.
And I could hear three kids running around all over the place.
And I still haven't gotten my how to play the harmonica book.
And I still haven't gotten my results from the neuro-surgeon.
And I still haven't gotten my toilet paper cozy from belle.
And I just noticed that I have a fresh inch and a half scar on my right forearm.
And both of the local supermarkets were practically empty because the new Wally World opened this week.
And gas is down to $1.98 a gallon.
And milk is up to to $2.39 a gallon.
And used Sheryl Crow CDs are going for 75 cents each on half.com, and I guess that's what happens when you fuck Eric Clapton and Owen Wilson, among others.
And I didn't read anything today.
And I didn't shave today.
And I only spent 20 cents today.
And I purged The Real World ... Blogger Style.
And I took a shower and used up the last of the shampoo in the bottle, but I've got about ten more bottles laying around.
And I didn't watch any tv.
And I used the microwavable rice filled heating pad on my neck and it helped.
And I listened to a radio broadcast from 1975 of a duet by Lowell George and Linda Ronstadt.
And I listened to a radio broadcast of an episode of Gunsmoke from 1952, and the guy who played the mayor on the Andy Griffith show was Chester, and the guy who played Doc was Floyd the Barber on the Andy Griffith show, and the guy who played the Fatman on Jake and the Fatman was Matt Dillon.
And I made a post.
And I went to bed.

No comments: