Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Or part of the solution

Excellent deal offered by the evil empire that is MSN - Music.
They are offering buy ONE music download @ 99 cents and get FIVE music downloads free.
Seriously, it is a good deal.

Fuck, just take me out and eviscerate me now.
I am actually paying for music downloads.
But, hey, I've been sick.
You know this back thing has really cut into me bigtime.
I'm not thinking straight.
Pay for downloads???
What was I thinking?

But it's so fast
And so easy
And so addictive.
It can't be wrong
Can it?

Is this the end of Bozzie?
The rebel without a clue.
The 20th century schizoid man.

Have I bought into the prize?
The dangling gold ring.
The rainbow, the myth, the reality.

I can rationalize
Six hard to find tracks by The Band.
Levon, Robbie, Garth and the two guys that died.
I mean shit ...
The Band!!!

I hang my head in shame and hit
Publish Post.

No comments: