Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cream cheese in a knotty pine world

I think I have actually lost the ability to blog.
You know, I thought I could turn it on and off at the drop of a hat.
I thought I could be funny and irreverent.
I thought I could be cutting.
I thought I could be off the wall.
I thought I could be introspective.
I thought I could be that guy that used to do commercials who said that he wasn't a doctor but he played one on tv.
I thought I could be the little man in the boat.
I thought I could be the guy, who knew the guy, who was the cousin of the guy who found a mouse in his bottle of coke.
I thought it was all about me.
I thought Canada actually wanted to be the 51st state.
I thought I could have a banana in my pocket and still be glad to see you.
I thought Superman and the Flash were really going to have that race.
I thought one day I'd wake up, turn on the light, and everything would make sense.
I thought that, huh, oh yeah, I think I should go back to bed now, what do you think?

No comments: