Saturday, September 08, 2007

Spellcheck loves me

So, there were these really two stupid people trying to get gas at the self serve pump today, and they couldn't figure it out, so the guy in the little booth came on over the speaker and told them what to do, and they still couldn't figure it out.
And that's my story for today.
Seriously, I am running on fumes right now.
I got about an hours sleep last night and I have been up all day saving the world from stupid people at self serve gas stations.
It took me ten minutes to sign into blogger, and you know, I'm not stupid, not stupid like those guys at the gas station today, I'm just dead tired, and I'd tell you that my eyes are bleeding but bleeding eyes are trademarkededed, but I guess I could say my eyes are oozing plasma, a blood by product, or something like a by product.
Stupid eyes.

No comments: