Monday, September 10, 2007

My nephew is so fucking weird.

And I don't mean the Grand Dufus.
I mean the Grand Dufus's's's's's's uncle.
Anyway, the weirdness he did today was sending MB a birthday card that she received today, but hasn't opened yet because she is taking a nap, and yes, if you remembered correctly MB's birthday was two weeks ago, but the weird part isn't that the card was two weeks late, no the weird part is that he addressed the card ...
TO ME!!!
And this is not a new weirdness, because for the last I don't know how many years he has addressed all of MB's cards to me, and I don't know what it is.
Is he too cool to address the card to Grandmother Boz, or GB~
I mean, he could just use MB's real name, I'm sure he knows what it is, it's the same as his mother's first name, and since he addressed the card to me, and I have the same last name as MB, he obviously knows her last name too.

In other news I found the naked picture of that chick that's in the musical about high school, and I wasn't even looking for it, it just appeared as if out of nowhere, and she isn't bad, but she is very young, and she should clean her bedroom up a little too.
And if you want the pic just drop me a line, and whatever ...

No comments: