Friday, September 21, 2007

I hate Friday when it seems like Monday.

I'm pissed, well, about as pissed as I get, which honestly isn't very pissed at all, so maybe upset would be a better way to describe what I am feeling right now.
I got a haircut today, and a beard trim, I always get my beard trimmed when I get my haircut, so anyway, I got a haircut and a beard trim, and like usual ...
NO, not as usual, nothing was as usual today when I got my haircut and beard trimmed today. The barber, the rat bastard, fucked up my beard royally. I mean seriously, I look like Billy Bob Thorton a week after Angelina threw his ass to the curb. It sucks, it really sucks, and I even tipped the bastard too!!!
I mean, he usually does a really good job, so I didn't even check the mirror before I walked out, but when I was combing my hair in the car, because you always have to comb your hair in the car after a haircut or you'll look like 1950's Man, and nobody ever wanted to look like 1950's Man, not even in the 1950's, so, I was combing my hair, actually, I was brushing my hair, but I don't want to go into that right now, so I was brushing my hair, and GODDAMN my beard looked terrible, it was uneven, and scraggly, and too long in some places, and too short in other places, and non-existant in still other places.
So I guess what I'll have to do is try to even it up myself, and like that really has a chance of working out, or I can shave it off and start all over again, which yeah, I think I'll do because it will only take a week or so for my beard to become bozilicious once again.

No comments: