Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hush, hush, keep it down now, voices carry.

I took the generic Nyquil at about six thirty, and I went to bed, but I didn't go to sleep, so after about five minutes, I got up, and got dressed, and decided to go to the gym anyway. I guess the generic Nyquil had the opposite effect on me tonight, instead of making me drowsy it wound me up, so yeah, I went to the gym, and on the way to the gym, which is only a mile from where I live, a police car pulled in behind me, and you know, I was like impaired, because of the GN, which is like 20% alcohol, and 80% unknown mind altering substance, and I was impaired, and the police were following me, and the speed limit was 25 mph, but to be on the safe side I set the cruise control to 14.5, which is almost exactly half of 25 if your mind is impaired and not thinking correctly, but the police car ignored me, and I pulled into the parking lot of the gym, and there was only one car in the parking lot, and that had to be from the guy on duty in the gym, and it was, but there was also a couple of bikes in the bike rack, and they were from a couple of kids playing basketball on the first floor, and I made a mental note to hawk a couple of loogies on them when I was walking on the track on the second floor, but I forgot about it almost as soon as I thought of it, and I did two sets of 100 ab crunches, and I walked about three miles on the track in between the two sets of ab crunches, and I listened to my mp3 player while I walked, and I can't remember any of the songs that played, and seriously, I really can't remember any of them, but I sang along with most of them, but that was probably the GN singing because I never sing along with the music while I am walking, and that's a lie, because I always sing along, and sometimes even sway along with the music while I am walking, and when I finished walking, I got back in my car in the parking lot, and the guy on duty was sweeping leaves out of the gutters, and I thought that was odd, and I hoped he didn't ask me to help him, and he didn't, but he did say to "have a good'un" and I assured him that I would, then I drove home with the windows down, and no cops followed me, and I saw some wild turkeys getting ready to roost, and then I got home, and drank some water, then took a shower, but I didn't shave, I'll do that in the morning, or the afternoon, or might just wait till Tuesday, and isn't till Tuesday the name of a band from the 80's?
But yeah, I'm done for the night, and I am still slightly impaired from the NG, and NG is my abbreviation for generic Nyquil, but you probably realized that, or didn't care, and fuck you if you didn't care, and I think I going to have a glass of diet coke, and pose semi-naked in front of the mirror in my bedroom.

No comments: