Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Five years minus a week, or ten days.

I'm really starting to get into this blogging thing again. I've just been going through the motions for a year, or two, or three, or ...
But yeah, I mean, but anyway ...

So, I was at the gym today. yep, I just signed up at the community center to use the gym for a year, and at only ten bucks for the year it's a real good deal, and they've got a real good track, and maybe I'll post a picture of the track, yeah, that's what I'll do ...
Damn, I love ...
So, yeah, I was at the gym today, and there was only one other person using the track, and while she was walking she was taking phone calls on her cell, and between calls she was reading a magazine, and when she wasn't taking calls, or reading her magazine she was working a crossword puzzle, seriously, I can't make stuff like that up, so she was doing all that, and walking too, and did I mention she was very nice looking MILF, and when I say MILF, I don't actually mean that I'd LF her, but yeah, she was very nice, and she knew how to work that ass in between phone calls.


The track at the gym.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

No comments: