Sunday, September 09, 2007

Shalom and Milla walk into a bar and ...

Wow, I just ran down my blog links over there on the right hand side of the page and ...
and ...
and ...
Nobody is blogging anymore, or at least not regularly, or at least not at the same place.
I mean, it was just a few years ago that everybody was blogging, and making seventeen posts a day, and stopping by, and leaving comments, and being funny, and rude, and poetic, and photogenic, and remember how I used to post a lot of pictures, and then I stopped that and started these really long posts, wait, before the really long post period I was doing something else but I don't remember what it was, and whatever happened to Shalom Harlow and Milla Jovovich, and all those other skinny chicks with hard nipples and hairy twats, and yes, I can say twats, because I think that's the new medical term for ... twats.
Anyway, I guess I can't quit, or move, or change, or dye my hair orange.
I mean, I guess I have to keep the faith baby, keep the fucking faith, yeah, me, the faith keeper.
So, be advised all you humanoids out there, I will be here forever, even if you aren't.
BABY!!!

Shalom and Milla for old time's sake





And aren't they just two of the greatest names you've ever heard?

No comments: