Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Actually it's 40.5 pounds

I've lost forty pounds, and you haven't!!!
Not that I'm bragging or anything, but even if I was bragging or anything, I think I have a right too, and still ...
I've lost forty pounds, and if you'd like you can vicariously pretend that you've lost forty pounds through me, if that's possible, or makes sense.
Hey, why don't we take our skinny asses over to the handball courts and play a few, unless you'd rather play miniature golf, or lawn darts, and yeah, I know lawn darts are "technically" illegal, but you know us white folks and our lawn darts, you can always find a game if you know where to look, and you aren't adverse to greasing a few palms, and of course the first rule of lawn darts is you never talk about lawn darts, and it might be a good idea if you didn't talk about femhyg products either, but that's just a common sense sort of thing, isn't it.

No comments: