Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Canned Chili, a typical email from me, except in the email I spelled chili with two l's.

You should try Campbell's canned chili. It is really good, and you don't even need a can opener. I got the "firehouse" chili, and it was really "HOT" but with chili "HOT" is good. I had a little bit of leftover tomato soup and I added that to the chili, which is a good tip if you want the chilli to streeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch for two people.
I bought another new digital camera today, what am I crazy or something, and this is a good one, not one of those you see in the drugstore for $19.99.
I went to the St Vincent DePaul thrift store today, and bought two shirts, what has gotten into me, I can't stop spending money ... I also bought one of those plastic tubes you put over your shower rod to make it more decorative, it was burgundy, and only cost a dime, oh yeah, I bought a new shower curtain from the evil empire yesterday on clearance for four bucks, it is also burgundy with a bamboo theme.
Bambooooooooooooooooooooo
Bambooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
bambo
This should be a blog post and not an email.
Since I didn't use your name, per our legal agreement, I can blog post this and no one will be the wiser ... hmpppph!
And why don't you want me to use your name anyway?
It's because of your relationship with Phil Spector, isn't it.

No comments: