Thursday, September 13, 2007

My stomach growls at the mere thought of you.

A couple of pictures I took as the sun was going down this evening, and I took them totally by accident. I mean, it was like 7:30 at night, and I was done doing all the stuff that I had to do which would take me outside, and I was just goofing around on the computer, and like I said, it was 7:30, and I figured I should close the blinds in the living room, and when I got in the living room and looked out, I was like
JESUS FUCK!!!
HOW AWESOME IS THIS???
So I got my camera, and I put my shoes on, and I think I had to put my pants on too, but I'm not sure, and then I ran over to the lake across street, and took a shit load of pics, and here are two of them, and just tell me how awesome they are, but it's not because I am a great photographer, or have a great eye, or even a great camera, but I am fairly good photographer, with a fairly good eye, and a fairly good camera, and no, I didn't retouch the photos at all, what you see is what you get, but you know what is weird, or strange, or pathetic???
The sunset lasted maybe ten minutes, and I probably missed the first five minutes of it, and the last five minutes I spent taking photographs, and I really didn't get the chance to actually ENJOY the fucking sunset!

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

And yeah, I guess you can click on them and go over to buzznet and see the full size print, but only of you want to, no pressure or anything.

No comments: