Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm not a middle aged Asian lady, but sometimes ...

I love stuff.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

And my heel hurts from too much walking on the indoor track at the Community Center today, and the 110 ab crunches probably didn't help, and the thirty cardio reps, well, that could have been ten too many, but other than that I feel great, except my breath smells like tuna fish, but that's probably because I just ate some tuna fish, but other than that I feel great, but still a little hungry, and yeah, I'm probably going to get a haircut tomorrow, after my workout at the Community Center, and I might even wear my new customized Boz t-shirt, which I got for free except for the four and a half dollar shipping and handling, which is a small price to pay for t-shirt immortality, baby!!!

No comments: