Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So ...

Me at Iargo, pronounced eye-r-go, Springs, like I told you I was going to do, and I'm a keeper of my word if it doesn't involve too much on my part.
It was warm, and yes, I look very spring-like.
And I guess that's it, except for the fact that I am sick as a dog tonight, and have been all day, well, most of the day, and I'm still blaming the dark chocolate that I ate last night, and I guess that's really it now, but, oh, does anyone watch Weeds on Showtime, and if you do, and if you were, or are, a lesbian, or if you were a guy who could be a lesbian for a day, would you have a lesbian crush on Mary-Louise Parker, and seriously, chicks with hyphenated names really turn me on, except for the ugly ones, or the real serious ones who just want to talk about world hunger.

No comments: