Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What is the matter with Eve Plumb

Top search requests for The Grand Ennui

1. deep purple goat head stew ... I'm pretty sure that was the Stones.
2. LITTLE ANNIE FANNIE FUCKING PICTURES ... let me check my Playboy stash under the bed.
3. lymph node swells when i smoke .... then don't DO THAT!!!
4. goldie hawn chin implant - I'll have to ask Pisser she's the expert on Hollywood glitterati.
5. gidget banana pussy ... see #16.
6. Alfalfa's "hate" poem to darla ... Oh Darla, you slut, let me see your butt.
7. +barber +shave -pig -himself -"four heads" ... worth two in the bush.
8. puffies blogspot ... I'm starting one tomorrow.
9. sex with farrah ... hasn't everybody?
10. crazy cousins ... that would Michael and Marcia.
11. bug breasted grand mothers ... during the 1950's the army tested all sorts of nuclear devices then one day at a senior citizens home just outside of Last Chance New Mexico ... IT HAPPENED!!!
12. boz sauce ... don't even go there.
13. Cheryl Tiegs stockings ... honest officer I bought them on Ebay.
14. grand movie clack - clacktu barada nikto???
15. how to handle mean drunk syndrome ... whassa mattah, ya don' like me me when ah drink???
16. little man in the boat ... see #5
17. BOZ eyeglasses ... coming soon to finer optometry offices everywhere.

No comments: