Monday, October 09, 2006

My Left Foot

Ten things from today.
1. Four soccer moms passed me in their SUVs within a quarter mile stretch of highway.
2. I somehow hurt my right middle finger and now it is all swollen up.
3. I made a stick to your ribs dinner for MB.



Stick to your ribs dinner (cornbread not pictured)

4. I had to buy a new computer mouse.
5. I used the men's room at the Evil Empire, they have urinals that flush automatically.
6. I checked the mail twice today, but there wasn't any either time, is this a holiday?
7. I went grocery shopping and spent almost twenty dollars ... make that thirty dollars.
8. I added Mannaz to my links, he is #1 and #2 on Google for Panther Gum Seven.
9. My left foot is really hurting, so I think I'll title this post My Left Foot, you know, like the movie.
10. I think I'll take a pain pill, geez, does my swollen finger ever look weird.

No comments: