Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Therefore I am

I think ...
1. I'll start a Russian language blog.
2. That the North Koreans have really funny names.
3. In a former life I was an Amway distributor.
4. I should contact everyone that I went to college with and see if they remember me.
5. I think I should go to Japan and drink whiskey purchased out of a vending machine.
6. I would have made a good late night disk jockey on some kind of jazz station, even though I hate jazz more than Johnny does.
7. I think I'll pull the telephone out of the wall the next time I get a recorded political vote for (fill in the blank) message.
8. I think it is time to make spaghetti for dinner again.
9. With crusty crust french bread.
10. The next time Star Jones knocks on my door I'll let her in, isn't Star a lovely name?

No comments: