Tuesday, October 24, 2006

If I lived in Turkey I'd still think about you

Ten reasons why I am awake at 2:40 in the morning
1. Who can sleep when global warming is right around the corner?
2. They're showing tits on Turner Classic Movies.
3. I'm trying to figure out just who Goliath represented in Davey and Goliath, was he God, was he Jesus, was he Mack the Knife???
4. I'm watching my beard grow in the reflection of my monitor.
5. I'm trying to channel the guy who played Anthony on Designing Women.
6. I'm monitoring the Sirens of Titan for any unusual activity.
7. I'm trying to get the aluminum foil out of my teeth.
8. Um, eight is always a tough one.
9. I'm trying to break up a fight between Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the guy they didn't make a movie about.
10. There are retarded teenage boys outside my bedroom window, and they've got crayons.

No comments: