Saturday, October 14, 2006

Now

I slept till two thirty.
I'm feeling better.
Except that I still ache.
And my head hurts.
I just took a shower.
The first one since Wednesday night.
My glasses are all steamed up.
No, I didn't wear them in the shower.
It's just that these glasses are always getting steamed up for no reason.
I'm going to watch the baseball game at four thirty.
But not the one at eight thirty.
Ok, I might check in and see what the score is on the game at eight thirty.
And, of course, if the four thirty game gets out of hand I'll probably turn it off.
I took a pain pill before my shower.
I still haven't brushed my teeth.
But I will before now and then.
I am thinking about getting dressed.
Because I should go check the mail.
But I'm sweaty from my shower.
Am I the only one who gets sweaty after a shower?
I need to make my bed too.
It's pretty easy though.
I throw the pillows on the floor.
I rip the bed covers off.
I straighten and tuck in the sheets.
I throw one bed cover in a heap at the side of the bed.
I put the other bed cover on the bed.
I throw the pillows against the headboard.
That gives it a casual look.
And the bed is made.
The bird is making a lot of noise.
I think I'd better feed her.
I just pulled the bandaid off from my flu shot.

No comments: