Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Just think about it first, that's all I ask, ok?

It's three thirty in the morning, and it's raining, and I just finished watching Biloxi Blues and I can't sleep.
I'm thinking about growing a full beard, but I am afraid it will be entirely white, or grey, or fuchsia, but, no, I really am thinking about growing a full beard, but if I did, or do, I'd have to shave the beard I have now off, because it would be all out of phase, and that wouldn't be nice, so just forget I said anything about it.
Speaking of Biloxi, and the Blues, I spent six months in Biloxi, and five of the months I had the blues, but I did drink a lot of beer, and have sex with hookers, and I saw a lot of movies too, and I was only 18, but I had my 19th birthday, which I don't remember, when I was down in Biloxi, and had the five month Biloxi blues.
I went to tech school when I was in Biloxi, and for the life of me I don't know how I passed, but I did, well, I passed mostly because they had a hurricane the day I was supposed to have my final exam, and they figured it must be a sign of some sort, so they passed me.
I smoked a lot of cigarettes too, I think I smoked Winstons, but I think I changed over to Marlboro, while I was in Biloxi with the Biloxi five month blues.
I'm not sure what kind of beer I bought, I just drank it because it was expected of me, I guess, because I never liked the taste of beer, but I was too young to buy booze, because you had to be 21 going on 21 and a half to buy booze even in Biloxi where with or without the Biloxi five month blues.
So yeah, I was in Biloxi with the Biloxi five month blues when man first walked on the moon, and they gave us the day off so we could watch it on television, and I did watch it on television, sort of, I sort of watched it on television while I was involved in a hot poker game, which I ended up being the big winner of, so take that and your one small step, and stick it in your ditty bag, and yeah, while I was in Biloxi with the Biloxi five month blues, I actually had a ditty bag, we all had ditty bags, so go figure, ummmmm, I'm tired now, so I'm going to bed, and if you ever meet a hooker named Gloria, tell her "hi" from boz.

No comments: