Sunday, October 01, 2006

The last temptation of rice

Sunday morning.
Bored.
Really bored.
I slept most of the day.
But got up long enough to cook, then eat spaghetti.
I also had either 4 or 6 Little Debbie Snack Cakes.
And really that's about all I've done today.
Oh, I did watch parts of the movie The Third Man, the parts I didn't watch the last time I watched it.
Wow, really that it's.
Man, I really slept a lot today.
I forgot, I took a shower too, and then I ate some left over spaghetti, which was left over from earlier today.
Yeah, that's really it.
I didn't even shave.
Or take a pain pill.
I wonder if there is something good on TV now.
Nope, not much.
I just sneezed about ten times and now I've got a crick in my neck.
People are dying all over the place.
My stomach is growling.
But it's too late to eat.
Yeah, that's it.

No comments: