Friday, October 06, 2006

But for the grace of God go I

So, does anyone want to stay up all night?
We could just talk or something.
Maybe we could listen to some music.
I've got a shitload of songs on my hard drive.
Let's see what I've got ...
I'm trying to find that one Brian Eno CD I have, hold on a second, it's got to be here somewhere.
Yeah, this is it Taking Tiger Mountain.
Sounds pretty good doesn't it.
Yeah, he used to be in Roxy Music, but he quit after the second album, I think.
What do you think of Gabcast?
I like it.
And the gabbly chat, that's pretty nice too.
I swear to god, when I woke up this morning I just felt like rolling over and dying. I really hurt that bad. I don't know what it was. It might be the weather, it might be anything, but damn, I could barely walk.
Hold on, Brian Eno just isn't cutting it tonight, yeah, I could tell you didn't like it either.
Let's see if I can find something else, ok.
Rabbit Fur Coat by Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins???
Well, it's up to you.
Ok, fine, yeah, ok, Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins.
Oooooh, I really like Rise Up With Fists.
What's good for a raspy throat?
No, don't ask, you don't want to know what caused it.
Screw it, I feel like I'm talking to myself.
I'm going to bed.

No comments: