Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dead Man Walking

Happy 60th Birthday to Susan Sarandon.



There is just something about Susan Sarandon's eyes that have always freaked me out. She has eyes just like my aunt, my old man's sister, and there was something about my aunt that freaked me out too.
MB likes to tell the story that back in WWII when my old man was in the army that my aunt was dating a guy that was a drummer in a band, and my aunt liked to go to the bar where his band was playing, but she didn't like to go alone, so my aunt would ask MB to go along with her.
When my old man came home on leave and he found out about MB and my aunt going to this bar he blew his stack ...
As MB tells the story, it was a gay bar, or as she called it a queer bar, only she didn't pronounce it queer she pronounced it more like choir, and how my old man knew it was a choir bar, well, that part I don't know, and I think I'd better stop now because I'm starting to feel a little creepy writing a post about my parents with Susan Sarandon's boobs staring me in the face.

No comments: