Thursday, October 26, 2006

Driving through the country on an autumn afternoon

I went out looking for a pumpkin farm to buy a pumpkin today, but all the pumpkin farmers must have gotten together and organized, like OPEC did in the 70's, and they really raised the prices ... fascist bastards.
So instead I went to Kmart because I saw they had 2 Liter 7-Up on sale for 77 cents a bottle, and I thought I'd get a couple bottles of Diet Cherry 7-Up, but either they were out of it, or they don't make it anymore because they didn't have any ... any ... any.
But ...
While looking through the bargain racks I found these two baseball caps, and they were marked down from $11.99 to $1.00 each. So I bought them instead, and I'm glad I did, because you can't wear a pumpkin or a bottle of 7-Up.





I wonder if the Manson family wore Beatles baseball hats?
War
Death to Pigs
Healter Skelter

I wonder if the Beatles wore Jimi Hendrix baseball hats?
'Scuse me while I kiss this guy.

No comments: