Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Who cut the cheese?

Ok, I tend to lie sometimes in here.



For instance, I like to tell people that the first record album I ever bought was Meet The Beatles, but that's a lie, the first record album I ever bought was ...
Jose Jimenez Talks To Teenagers Of All Ages.



Yeah, a comedy record, recorded by a jewish guy who talked like a retarded mexican guy.
How is that for politcial correctness.
But hey ...
I was only thirteen years old and retarded sounding mexican guys were almost as funny as jokes about boners and farts.
So what can I say???

Jose Jimenez Talks to Teenagers of All Ages
- The Astronaut.
And yeah, it still cracks me up.

But seriously, Meet The Beatles was the second album I ever bought.

1 comment:

hijacked frequencies said...

i feel completely betrayed.