Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The attack of the 2X underpants

I went to the store yesterday, and in the men's clothing clearance section, which by the way is my favorite part of the store, I found a four pack of men's 2X underpants reduced to $3.00. I'm an L, ok, I'm an XL, but this was such a bargain that I couldn't turn them down.
When I got home and opened the package they were HUGE. I mean they were the male equivalent to Granny Panties, hey, maybe we should call them Bozzie Briefs and anyway, after my shower this morning I decided to try a pair on.
Oh man, they were HEAVEN, no binding, no chafing, no waistband rollover, I mean, I could pull them all the way up to my armpits and still feel comfortable.
I mean, well, yeah, I mean ...
Yeah, I mean, I feel so liberated!

Bozzie Briefs as compared to regular briefs.

3 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

'The Breifs That Ate Bozzie', a new action thriller on the Independent Film Channel.

Sandra said...

Hot.

Unknown said...

Glad you found comfort in the ball pit, big man.