Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I guess this is a post

So, I've got a dentist's appointment in forty minutes, nothing serious, just a check-up, but I'm really kind of not looking forward to it because both my lower back and my neck are killing me and not in the softly with his song sort of way.
Actually, I should be laying down right now, because getting up after sitting down makes me walk like Groucho Marx except without the funny mustache and the ...
Fucking Groucho Marx, now that guy was funny, I mean seriously funny.
Chico and Harpo not so much, but Groucho, yeah.
I wonder if Groucho and WC Fields were friends, they should have been, and you know, he wasn't called Groucho because he was a grouch, he was called Groucho after a type of money bag that you wore around your neck called a grouch bag, hey, I'm not making this stuff up, he actually said it in a book he wrote one time a long time ago before he died, or maybe I'm thinking about someone else.

So, what's up with you guys?
The only bird that is left of the three birds that used to mock me, is mocking me.
Oh, I thought I had another dead squirrel in the yard the other day.
The idiot squirrel had it's head stuck way deep into a knot on a tree and it wasn't moving, even when I said things like:
Hey squirrel, you'd better get out of there before I hit you with a shovel.
And when I got up closer, well, as close as you can get when a squirrel is stuck twenty five feet up in a knot hole of a tree, and the damn squirrel still wasn't moving. So I thought I'd get my camera and take a picture of the World's Stupidest Squirrel and post it in here for everyone to laugh at, but when I went and got my camera the World's Stupidest Squirrel was gone.
And now, so am I.

4 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

maybe he was looking for your empathy towards squirrels.

::runs before Bozzi can thwap her:::j

Pisser said...

So, wait...he's not dead?

My back hurts, too.

F*cking knotholes.

Unknown said...

Get a slingshot and then sit out in your driveway...take pot shots at the squirrels and the neighborhood kids and ladies...then you'll be "Crazy Boz next door." That's a title you can't complain about.

hijacked frequencies said...

i guess u need to update :P