Friday, June 09, 2006

Four shirts to the wind

One of the four new birthday shirts I got for my birthday even though my birthday isn't until Monday.



I've never really cared that much for Polo shirts but they are a lot easier to wash than regular shirts, and since I do all the laundry now ...

This is really the ugliest of the four shirts, and the only reason I'm wearing it today is because I don't have anything planned and I needed a shirt, well, I did have to go to the Medicine Shoppe and pick up a prescription, and my, didn't all the ladies down at the shoppe look summery today, and no one actually laughed and pointed and told me that my shirt was ugly, at least not to my face, and come to think of it I did hear some snickering as I was walking out the door, but that could have been anything ... right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya look like Hoffa before the hit.

hijacked frequencies said...

yr birthday present is gonna be late this year and is going to be packaged together w/ MB's present.

don't loot MB's birthday present!!!

u should do something crazy this weekend to celebrate.

don't go to jail, tho cuz u gotta answer the door next week when fed ex knocks.

Lipstick 'n' Linguine said...

i really like that shirt boz!!!

Boz said...

Why, thank you Ms Posa.