Friday, June 30, 2006

Streamless consciousness

I was going to write a classic stream of consciousness Boznian type post, you know, the kind of post that jumps from here to there then back to here then over to there and then curves sort of off to the side and then BAM!!!
Yeah, I was going to write that kind of post, because really, I haven't written much of anything since I found out that I needed surgery ... you did know I needed surgery, didn't you?
Well, yeah, I was going to write that kind of post, but my head hurts, and this is the really strange thing ... it wasn't till after I found out that I needed surgery, yeah, the surgery I just told you about, it wasn't till after I found out I needed surgery that my neck and lower back started hurting, I mean, real PAIN with a capital ???
I think I figured it out though. I think once my mind realized that I was going to have surgery, and the disk would be taken care of, well, I think my mind realized that it was ok to start hurting, and does that make sense, or am I ...

See, that's why I decided against writing one of those stream of consciousness, and I can't believe I can actually spell consciousness correctly, without using spellcheck, at two in the morning, but yeah, that's why I decided against writing one of those stream of consciousness posts, ummm, yeah.

I'm sorry, I'm totally lost.

Go rent Dr Butcher MD (aka Zombie Holocaust) and Dr Tarrs Torture Dungeon (aka The Mansion of Madness), the two movies I just finished watching, and that may explain my current state of stream of consciousness ennuiness.

And now my head really hurts.

3 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

what would be truly freaky is if your body realizes that since yr back will be fixed there will be no more reason to hurt so the pain would move somewhere else, to another body part entirely so you would have surgery on that part and then it would move somewhere else and again and again until you've replaced yr whole body and you are now a totally different person, bionic even and you'd be like that six million dollar man and make that funny sound effect noise he used to make before he did something bionic.

i went too far again didn't i ?

Boz said...

Sounds like the plot for a Stephen King short story.

hijacked frequencies said...

will you do a video post of it if you start to make the funny sound after your surgery?