Thursday, June 22, 2006

Movie night!!!

Rented four movies for five nights.
1. Saw - Yeah, Saw, not Saw II, but Saw.
2. The Quickie - I think it's a French movie about the Russian mob, but the freakishly beautiful Jennifer Jason Leigh is in it, so ...
3. Two movies with Jean Reno - and one is a sequel to the other one, and I think he plays a detective, and I think they are also French, and I really like Jean Reno as an actor, because he's older than me, and because he's not Janet Reno, and despite, or maybe because of the fact that he had a creepy sort of pedophiliac(and is that even a word) relationship with a twelve year old Natalie Portman in The Professional ... oh that Jean Reno!!!

It's escapist crap, but it's summer, and summer is the season of escapist crap, and I need a little escapist crap to take my mind off of my impending surgery, and yeah, you can bet your ass I'm going to be playing up my impending surgery all I can, so you might as well get used to it, and ...
I guess that's it.

1 comment:

hijacked frequencies said...

impending surgery ? i thought it was your back.