Saturday, June 03, 2006

Sleeping with the fishes

I had another weird dream last night.
I dreamt that I had crossed the Mafia and I was on the run for my life.
My whole sleep pattern last night was like a bunch of short stories all inter connected by the crossing the Mafia theme, and you notice how I capitalize Mafia as a sign of respect just in case they monitor my site.
The only dream I really remember was the one where to escape the Mafia I steal a row boat, row to Malaysia, dress like a woman, and live in the jungle.
I woke up in a cold sweat, and the wind was kind of blowing, and the house was making weird noises, at least I thought the wind was blowing and the house was making weird noises, I mean it might not have been a dream after all, and maybe the Mafia was the one making the weird noises, and to tell you the truth, I was kind of afraid to move, you know, I was still half asleep, and you know how the mind plays tricks on you, and I was half expecting somebody named Guido to jump out any second and garrote me, but eventually I had to get up and take a leak and the whole Mafia spell was broken, and maybe I shouldn't have called the imaginary Mafia guy Guido, maybe I should have just referred to him as Bob.

2 comments:

Jonnie said...

Speaking of sleeping with the fishes, I plan to dream about fish contests at the bank tonight.

Jonnie said...

Post about your bank's fish contest!