Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dr Hunter Douglas ... internet stud

Received this email earlier today:

Hire,
i am he!re sitting in the internet caffe. Found your email and
decided to write. I migaht be coming to your place in 14 days,
so I decided to email you. May be we can meet? I am 25 y.o.
girl. Ia have a picture if you want. No need t!o reply here as
this is not my email. Write me at ojiiq@mailforfreedom.com
Jewel

I replied:
Hire,
Are you by any chance Jewel the famous American singer?
Hahaha, I am making a little joke.
Are you kidding, or course I would like a picture, you sound like a
real "hubba hubba" girl.
Are you really going to be visiting Boz City Iowa in the next 14 days,
wow, that would be so neat, and if you did come to my place we could
go visit the the Phlegm Museum on Highway 69 right outside of Boz City
Iowa, and I could show you off to all my friends who think I am too
big a loser to have a 25 y.o. girl visit my place.
Anxiously waiting to hear from you in your reply to me.
The Big Man
Dr Hunter Douglas

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hahaha!!!!!! Hunter's back!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ha, you said "highway 69"!!!! Only Tallahassee Whores work Highway 69!!