Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The history of blogging part XVIII

Let's see, today is Tuesday, I posted on Sunday, so that's only one day, and I guess I can live with that, because you see deep down inside, well, not really deep, but sort of mid level down inside I am afraid that if I go three, four, five, or six days without posting that I might just stop posting. The longer you go without posting the easier it is to stop, or ... the harder it is to start back up.
I don't believe that most bloggers that stop blogging actually start out to stop blogging, or stop out to start blogging, or even try to prevent forest fires, it's just that mumble mumble blah blah blah [fill in the blank].

Anyway, my surgery is almost set up, by the way, the surgical procedure is called an anterior cervical spinal fusion, and if you are interested in just what it entails you can Google it, and the reason I didn't Google and link it for you is because when I Googled it seven years ago when I had my first anterior cervical spinal fusion and then read the article I almost backed out of the surgery, but I didn't, but I considered it.
So, where was I? Oh yeah, my surgery is almost set up. My sister will be off the whole month of July so any date in that time frame would be good. I'm just waiting for the paper work from my visit on Saturday to catch up with the doctor's scheduling department, so we can set up a firm date, mmmmm firm dates.
And really, July should be open, don't you think, unless he takes a month long vacation, which I don't think he does, because he is a bit of doctorholic, and on and on and on ...

2 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

oh woah...july?

that's rather sudden.....i was thinking october or something but july.....wow....that's quick.

Boz said...

Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough for me.