Thursday, June 08, 2006

So ...

Not much happening.

I wore my underpants inside out today, not on purpose, but sometimes things like that just happen, I mean, it's not like when I was a kid and I used to wear them inside out, and sometimes even backwards, just because, and anyway I rectified the problem as soon as I noticed it.

I bought three $1.00 DVDs yesterday. The kind where you get two movies on each DVD. I don't remember the titles of all of them but one was called Pigs and another was called Doctor Butcher MD, I guess the Academy was asleep when those two movies came out.

I bought a real good $1.00 DVD this past weekend. It had two really old, like from the 1930's old, Jimmy Stewart movies. One was called Made For Each Other and co-starred Carole Lombard, and the other was called Pot O' Gold and co-starred the hauntingly beautiful Paulette Goddard, the same Paulette Goddard that Charlie Chaplin used to shlump when she was like 15 years old, ok, I don't know that for a fact, but Goddard was in a couple of Chaplin movies, and Chaplin had a predilection for underage age girls, and Goddard as I mentioned earlier was hauntingly beautiful, so I'm just assuming ...

I wonder if blogger is back up? I've been trying to make a post sort of off and on for most of the day, and for the most part blogger has been sending me back error messages, and suddenly I've lost the ability to spell and type at the same time, and has that ever happened to you?
Anyway, I'm writing this one in Word so when or if blogger decides to come back I've got it covered.

2 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

u should do a movie review blog on all the dollar dvd's u get.

Unknown said...

Carole Lombard is from Fort Wayne. Your taste in classic movie bitches is timeless, Boz.