Monday, March 13, 2006

Today

I'm sitting here in this funky old shirt that my nephew, the male model, gave me about ten years ago. I think it was part of the wardrobe he wore in a modeling job he was on for either JC Penny, or Dillards, or maybe it was some kind of college magazine supplement he was involved in, who knows!
I used to make fun of him and call him Kyle the Male Model, which was odd because his name isn't Kyle, but you know, Kyle sounds like a good name for a male model, but he didn't like it, I guess male models are pretty thin skinned when it comes to their craft ...
So I don't know if he gave me this shirt as a present or as pay back. It doesn't matter though because I only wear it when I am desperate to make a post.

Me, in the funky old shirt busting a male model move that my nephew the male model taught me, the nephew that isn't named Kyle, and who has no sense of humor.

No comments: