Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dr Hunter Douglas ... the College Years

Dear Penthouse Forum,
I never thought this would happen to me.
Last night I was at the college Laundromat all by myself when all of a
sudden Tiffany the head cheerleader walks in to do her laundry.
Tiffany looked at me and said hi, and I smiled and I answered back hi
too. After Tiffany loaded all of her cheerleader unmentionables in the
machine she realized that she didn't have any soap. So she came up to
me and asked if I had any soap. I told her that I did, that I
had lots of soap, and when I reached over to get my soap to give to
Tiffany I could sense that she was staring at my nine and a half
inches of throbbing manhood as it pressed against the thin material of
my sweatpants, and right then and there Tiffany fell down on her knees, and told me that I was hotter than Brad the college football quarterback.
Tiffany then pulled down my sweatpants and my maroon Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs and proceeded to orally pleasure me.
After what seemed like hours I shot my hot man juice and Tiffany proceeded to swallow every bit of it even though it must have been at least a quart load. We then went back to our laundry totally ignoring each other for the rest of the night.
Then while walking on campus this morning I spotted Tiffany with some of her cheerleader girl friends.
I could tell that Tiffany wanted to say hi to me, but when her cheerleader friends started pointing and laughing at me Tiffany had to pretend to ignore me.
All I know is that I can't wait until the next time I have to do laundry, and you can bet I will take lots of soap.
Yours Truly
Hunter ... College Student

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE A GOD!! A GOD I SAY!!

...and I made sure that I provided Tiffany the soap last time...